Sunday, April 6, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Tutorial: Mini Photo Book


Schwooo! The computer and I had a little battle this morning, but I have emerged victorious! I wanted to finally post the tutorial for my March stamp club project, so I spent two hours recreating the project and taking pictures. (As I mentioned before, the cover design is from the Stampin' Up! Demo Website under Bulk Buy projects where they used it on a long card. I came up with the little book design.) After uploading them and starting to edit them in Photoshop, they disappeared, the iPhoto library disappeared, bad noises were emerging from the computer...it was not good! DH worked on it a lot and all is well. Schwooo, that was a close one!

Let me warn you, this is a crazy amount of photos! I took 45 originally, but I narrowed it down to 29 here, yikes! I wanted everything to be clear, but now I think I should have just made it a video. If you have any trouble reading the directions on the photos, click them to enlarge them. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll answer as soon as I can!






























I can't wait to see how your projects turn out! Post the link to your finished project here in the comments so we can see! Happy creating!


Edited to add: Splitcoast asked me to make a new version and tutorial of this project for their website, you can see it here.

10 comments:

Donna Baker said...

this is so cool! thanks for sharing

Nancy Riley said...

WOW, Angie! Fantastic project, and your tutorial is so professional! Very well done, my friend!

Alicia said...

Love it! I cannot wait to make one using this tutorial.

Tracey said...

Thanks for the gajillion pictures! ;-) They really are helpful! I'll be trying this on out. ~:-)

Wanda said...

I just LOVE this and I can't wait to give it a try! TFS

Anonymous said...

Awesome Tutorial! I'm going to have to try this out.

chickadee3357 said...

Awesome tutorial!!! I love it. I was suprised to read it was 26 pictures. It didn't feel like it was that many and it was so easy and quick it reading and understanding it. Thanks!

Tara said...

great tutorial!! :) This thing is so, so cute!...can't wait to try one! :)

Natalie said...

What an AMAZING tutorial, and the finished project is divine! I'm gonna have to give this a shot!

Nancy Ward said...

Hi!

Wanted you to know I posted a link to this tutorial today on my blog.

Nancy Ward
http://www.nancywardcrafts.com