Sunday, April 20, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Scrapbook Sunday #13

Well, it's been awhile since Scrapbook Sunday, but I finally have some scrapbooking to share! I made this page about a month ago actually, but I had a hard time getting a decent photo of it. I finally gave up! lol! I made this one Sunday while looking at the April issue of Creating Keepsakes. I saw a great one-photo layout on page 54 by Jennifer McGuire (LOVE her!), and I thought "I could do that!" It was very easy to take the basic layout and then make it my own, so try it!

Also, I prepared all the photos from Robyn's Bridal Shower crop on Friday night. There are a lot of photos, so I made a collage to show here and you can see them all here at Flickr. The photos did not turn out great, unfortunately, I should have taken them out of the plastic page protectors. Of course, I waited until the last minute, then I'm trying to photograph, make a 10 minute challenge card, go check out, and pack up my stuff! Argh! Typical Angie stuff!

I'm about to hit panic phase as I face the next few weeks with grades to be entered by Tuesday, stamp club preparations, upcoming bridal showers, final TAKS testing April 29 & 30, starting the last six weeks of school and packing up a classroom of stuff, argh! But did you catch that "starting the last six weeks of school" part? Oh, yeah, it's all gooooood!

Hope you have a great Sunday!

Family Recipe Stamps: Letterpress & Straight Up Mini Alphabet (retired). Cardstock: Basic Gray 12x12 textured, Going Gray, Bordering Blue, Le Jardin DSP (retired). Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Bashful Blue marker. Accessories: Pretties Kit flower, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Black Scallop strip from a Jenni Bowlin kit, Foo-fa-La buttons, thread, stapler.

5 comments:

Donna Baker said...

what a great page! wow, you have a lot going on, just keep on keepin' on with that countdown it'll get you through! nice scrapbook pages for the bride

Sara said...

This is such a pretty page! I love the journaling...so true!

Maren said...

Great page! Love those colors and a FABULOUS picture too!

Anonymous said...

Great page, Angie!

Lisa H. said...

this is such a beautiful page. I am really drawn to these colors, who would have thought greys could be so pretty! love, it Angie!