Saturday, April 19, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Inspiration Challenge

Happy Saturday! Hope your weekend is off to a great start! I got up early and hit the house cleaning, but faded fast and went back to bed until 12:30! How decadent! lol! I guess it's because I didn't get to bed until 1:30 after the crop, but we had a great time, and it was so worth it!

Even though we were mostly doing our 8" x 8" scrapbook pages for Robyn's wedding album (which I will show tomorrow for Scrapbook Sunday), the girls wanted their 10 minute challenge before we left, so I was scrambling to come up with something. Luckily, I saw Robyn's fabulous purse (isn't this purse killer cute?!) so we used it as an inspiration challenge and below here are our results.


Here is my card using Kraft & Chocolate Chip cardstock, Spring Break DSP & small oval punch (for the leaves), Pure Color Pencils (to color the big white flower by Heidi Swapp), and the other flower and green paper are from a Jenni Bowlin kit.

This is by Beverly Mohler:

This is by Lori Franklin (sister of the bride):

This is by Michelva Evans:

This is by Valerie Guilbert:

They are all so springy and fun! Some girls left before the challenge, but we die-hard croppers are always the last ones to leave. I think I'm pretty much the last one to pay my tab and check out every time, I'm sure they love me! lol! And what was I paying for when I checked out? What did I buy?! Well, I bought my first set of Spellbinder's Nestabilities, thanks to Beate (enabler almighty!)! They only had a couple in stock, but I bought the scallop squares and Beverly bought the scallop ovals. I'm off to unpack my stuff and give them a try now, I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks for stopping by and have a super Saturday!

3 comments:

Donna Baker said...

cool - I love that purse! can't wait to see your stuff!

Tara said...

cute cards....love the purse and I love the big flower on your card! I don't know how you do it...coming up with a card in 10 minutes sounds painful to me!

Silli said...

very cute cards...:-)