Sunday, April 27, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Stamp Club Challenge Cards

It's that time of month again! I just finished up my second monthly Stamp Club class today, and I received their March Stamp Club Challenge cards so I can share with you. Andretta won the random prize drawing and received a nice little bag of assorted chipboard pieces for the monthly prize! Thanks for playing ladies, great cards as always!

They started with a card of Basic Black, a strip of Soft Sky Prints DSP, Soft Sky ribbon, a white 5-petal flower, and a black flower rub-on. They're free to add anything else to the card, they just have to use some of each part given to them.

Vina's card:




Hoai's card:Margaret's card:

Andretta's card:

Michelva's card:

Lori's card:

Beverly's card:

And a few random shots from today that I took and am posting...without their permission! hee! hee! First is Eva and Robyn, the second picture is Hoai and Vina. Thanks for coming!

Hope your weekend has been great! Mine has been busy, but not as "productive" as I would have liked...and I think you know I mean "productive" in the stamping sense! lol! I sat at my stamping desk a good three hours last night trying to stamp, but too tired to pick up anything and try it. Ugh! After complaining to dh about it, here's how our conversation went:

DH: Don't worry, take the night off!

Me: But I don't have anything to put on my blog (insert whining noise here).

DH: Don't worry, just post this: "Hi stampers, Angie here! Sometimes a girl feels tired. See ya! Signed, Angie"

Yes, the guy sure is good for laughs. And yes, I did write it down so I would remember (hey, I needed material!). Have a good Sunday night!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Cute Cards everyone!

Lor

Donna Baker said...

great cards-looks like it was fun! I totally think you have control to take as much time off you NEED from posting-we will still be here when you return!

Anonymous said...

LOL Your hubby sounds like my hubby! Short & to the point! It's all soooo easy in their eyes, isn't it?

I love the challenges you give to your stampers! If I weren't afraid my girls would throw stuff back at me I should try this! Oh dear! Tell them I totally adore their creations!

~Bev