Thursday, April 3, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

RAK from Jackie Ross

Happy Thursday! Just had to sure this fabulous Fabulous Flowers card from my fabulous upline and friend Jackie Ross! I love the color combo she used with the Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate, and Very Vanilla. I need to use Very Vanilla more, I always seem to go to Whisper White. Also love the Doodles she mixed in and the hodgepodge hardware. You know you feel loved when someone sends you a card with their precious hardware on it!! lol! Thanks, Jackie!

We're one day closer to Friday! Do I seem more desperate than usual this week?! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Tara said...

too funny about the hardware!! I always tell my hubby and he knows now that if I have used hardware on a card...I must really like them or they did something super special to deserve it!!!

Donna said...

What a pretty card. I'm a sucker for pink and gray.