Wednesday, April 23, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Another Birthday Banner Attempt

Happy Wednesday! Thanks so much for stopping by recently and leaving your comments! I really appreciate it, you don't know! Yesterday I had entered exhausted, panic-stricken, breakdown phase and y'all really helped make me feel better, so thanks!

I started working on some birthday swap cards Sunday night and this is what I came up with so far. I'm still not completely satisfied so it may get tweaked some more. You may remember from this post, I wanted to use a party hat turned upside down to make a birthday banner. I found this party hat from the set "A Little Birdie Told Me" and I had seen a card on the Papertrey website where the banner went in rows like this (can't find it right now to link, sorry), so I tried it this time. I'm thinking of changing the "happy" circle to the bird stamp and then adding one of the sayings. I'll post the revised version when I finish it.

I hope your week is going well! I have Stamp Club tonight at 7 p.m. and can't wait. I love the laughs and times with my stamping friends, and I even baked something! So much for fitting into that bridesmaid dress, sigh. lol!

Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great Wednesday!

Recipe Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me, It's All Good. Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Spring Break DSP. Ink: Not Quite Navy classic pad; Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie & Garden Green markers. Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Designer Label Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch.

3 comments:

Tara said...

cute again! i love the upside down hat as a banner...so creative!!

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card! I really love the orange!

Jenn D said...

What a cool idea! I love the banner idea.