Tuesday, April 1, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Ribbon Flower Pocket Card



Happy Tuesday! No time to stamp last night (I'll get to that in a minute), but I remembered this card I made back on Christmas Break as a possible Stamp Club project, but I ended up rejecting it for some reason, can't remember why now. The flower is made from ribbon, by punching holes in the cardstock and drawing the ribbon through, very easy! The Build-a-Brad makes a perfect center to the flower.

So, the short version of last night: left work early at 4:00 to avoid bad storms, flat tire on the way home, hubby comes to rescue me, off to Firestone for a patch or new tires (patch, luckily!), get home at 8:00 finally to find four piles of dog vomit. Ugh! Poor sick Nick! He seems to be better today, but he had a rough night.

Okay, running so late today! Hope you have a great Tuesday!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

yikes bad luck last night! hope today is better!
super cute card! love the build a brad!

Donna Baker said...

what a great card! I think I'll use it for my stamp club next week, if that's all right?! Sorry about last night, that stinks! glad Nick is better, poor baby

Anonymous said...

Get a look at this delightfully creative card! Talk about chasing someone's blues away! I just love this, Angie!

~Bev

Nancy Riley said...

Angie, this ribbon flower is adorable!!!

Poor Nick! (thanks for sharing all the details! lol !)

Anonymous said...

I love the flower card, but don't understand how you did it....how many pieces of ribbon? how many holes in the cardstock, AND is it the white cardstock that the flower sits on that has the holes in it? thanks...mp

Tara said...

love the ribbon flower...what a super cute idea!! I will be tryin' that one for sure!! :)

Jenn D said...

Your poor pup! I'm so glad to read he was doing better in your update.

This card is fabulous. I don't know why it was a reject. I'm going to have to try this out.