Thursday, April 17, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

So Much

Happy Thursday! Here's a quick and easy card (my favorite kind!) I made last weekend with the SU set So Much. It had been on my wish list for a long time, and I knew it was a set that SU was using and giving at the Regionals events this year, so I thought I would get it then and never ordered it. Alas, my sister's wedding was the same weekend as the Tulsa Regional in March (she didn't consult with me, obviously, or I would have made her change the date! lol!) so I didn't get to go. I finally broke down and ordered it last month with my stamp club order. I have a thing for circles, and it'll be a really great set for scrapbooking (and I clearly do so much of that...in my dreams anyway!).

Here I stamped the flower four times in Chocolate Chip ink. I didn't even use the circles yet, shocker! I stamped the center dot with the solid circle stamp from Enjoy Every Moment using Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, and Wild Wasabi (stamped off once though because it was too dark). I also got the Lots of Dots wheel last month, so used it across the bottom of the card. Ummm, I won't tell you how many cards I tried because it kept going crooked! Note to self: maybe you should invest in that wheel guide! Lastly, I used the white rub-on "thinking of you" from A Perfect Day rub-ons in the SU Occasions Mini Catalog.

Hope your Thursday is great! Just remember like I will...all day long...it's almost Friday! Hooray!

Recipe Stamps: So Much, Enjoy Every Moment, Lots of Dots wheel. Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi. Accessories: A Perfect Day rub-ons, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals.

10 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oooo, Angie. I love this the colors are so fresh and pretty. I've been eyeing this set,too. maybe I NEED to get it!

Jeanelle said...

I got this set at the Portland regionals and was so disappointed with it because I had NO CLUE what to do with it. Now I know I'm going to make cute flowers like yours. Thanks for the grand idea!

kathleenh said...

Fabulous card Angie! Great composition and colors. I love that it is simple and cute!

Kay Kalthoff said...

I didn't know this set was being given out at regionals! I'm going to Milwaukee's regionals tomorrow . . . so I guess I'll have two of them. Pooh.

But, that aside, I LOVE this card that you made with it! In fact, I just discovered your blog and I love everything about it . . . especially the dig it out and use it challenge - what a great idea!! TFS! I'll be checking back!

Chris Simon said...

Great card! Hey, you know what? Since all of my wheels are unmounted now, I've got a wheel guide that I don't need. I'd be happy to trade just about anything for it, and I'm even local!

Tara said...

LOVE IT!! great colors and the flower is one of my favs...So Much is on my wish list too and I haven't broken down yet...but now seeing your card makes me really, really want it!! darn you!
hmmm don't tell...but I have trashed many pieces of cardstock trying to get wheels straight! :)

Donna Baker said...

what a fabulous card, Ang!

Nancy Riley said...

Angie, I just got this stamp set too but haven't had a chance to put it to ink. LOVE what you've done with this card! The colors and layout are incredible! WELL DONE!

Silli said...

oh Angie, it`s great. Love the BG and the flowers! Yous card is beautiful...:-) Bye from G
ermany...:-)

Kristin Moore said...

This is great! I love that lots of dots wheel, but have also had a few do-overs! I love the simplicity of this- it is just perfect!