Tuesday, August 21, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Halloween Stamp Camp


Here are some Halloween goodies I worked on last weekend in preparation for a Stamp Camp on Sunday, September 9. I love the way they turned out! I don't know if it's all the candy or what, but I love Halloween stuff! The cute little paper pumpkin garland hanging in my window (and yes, it will be staying there now until Halloween!)...Shelli Gardner showed us how to make at Convention. You can see more pictures of the projects and some close-ups by clicking here.

I guess I survived my first day back to school, just barely! It started badly at 7:15 when our principal (I wondered why he called us Sunday evening asking us to come in early at 7:15) announced the company was moving him to another campus because the principal there resigned on Saturday. Utter devastation! He is the best person I've ever worked for, and I purposefully stayed on at this campus for the sole reason of him being there. Guess I'll just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it, right?! Dang!

But how do I really know the "gig is up"? I spent 4 hours writing lesson plans last night while NEW stamps had arrived and sat there untouched! arggghhh!

7 comments:

Corie said...

Love these projects!!!!! So neat.

Tara said...

so cute! I love that pumpkin garland!! I just love Halloween!!..have fun back at work!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

fun projects, Angie! That rots, though about the principal. :( (((hugs))) (and send me your address, please!)

Anonymous said...

Angie, your decoration looks wonderful! I hope your new principal will be just as great to work with as your old one! Cyber hugs.

Lori said...

Very Cute projects! You have twisted my arm!!!!

Lor

Nancy Riley said...

Angie ... so sorry your school year didn't start the way you expected it too. Hopefully, you'll get a new principal that you like just as well! Hope your school year is FANTASTIC! ..... OK, these Halloween projects are incredibly CUTE! You gotta tell me where you got the super cute orange weaved basket! What is the tall item in the back? Gosh, I just love your stampin' style, girl!

Priscilla said...

Hi Angie,
I love your Halloween projects, this is my favorite holiday! I am a fellow SU! Demo (celebrated a year in March) and was wondering if you could share with me the instructions on how you made the garland? I would love to make it for a workshop this year! Thanks. :o)

~*Priscilla*~
AngelFae20ataoldotcom