Sunday, August 5, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Congratulations, Jackie #57!


I have to give a big ol' shout out and congratulations to my fabulous upline, Jackie Ross, who was Demonstrator of the Year #57! She's gone with her kids to England now to visit her family, but I'm sure she still won't see this as she spends her time productively...with her family & friends or running her business! Prepare yourself: She doesn't surf...gasp! Probably why she's #57 of the year and I'm #40, 298. lol!

Seriously, she's an awesome upline and business woman. Her first year as a demo she was the #1 Rising Star, and she's earned cruise every year, like 6 or 7 times now! Convention sold out this year before she got registered (I don't know who sobbed more, me or her...okay, it was me!), and she didn't even know she was in the top 100. I hate it that she missed it!

Okay, need to go spend some more quality time with dh. I came home from Lori's fabulous crop around 1:30, and I'll post more about that tomorrow, when dh goes to work! hee! hee! We did just get back from seeing The Simpsons Movie, and I have to admit, it had some laughs. I'm really looking forward to seeing The Bourne Ultimatum and Becoming Jane, hopefully very soon. What have you seen lately or what are you planning to see?

No comments: