Monday, November 3, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Hi & Hello: Beate's Weekend Sketch #64


Happy Monday! I just managed to sneak this one in before bed last night! I used Beate's fabulous sketch for Weekend Sketch #64. I copied it to a T, nothing creative here, well not on my part anyways! lol! Oh, I did have to scoot my circle over a little to the right to get it to work with my "hello".

I've had that chipboard U laying on my desk for a LONG time, rejected from a past project, so I'm glad I finally found a use for it! While cleaning off my desk Saturday morning, I *almost* threw away all the little bits and parts that I'm always saving, but luckily I didn't!

Hope you had a super weekend! I caught up on a lot of sleep, it was so nice to *fall* back! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

Recipe
Stamps: Hi & Hello (on the dormant list)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP, Bella Rose DSP.
Ink: Staz-On Brown.
Accessories: Baja Breeze felt flower, Silver Brads, Border Scallop Punch, On Board Lots of Letters, Paper Piercer Mat Pack, Dimensionals.

26 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute Angie! Happy Monday!!

Silli said...

Angie, your card is very cut. I love the paper and the colors. The chipboard is so beautiful...;-) TFS! Bye...Silli

Sara said...

great card! love all of the different patterns here!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous Angie...love the colour combo and the "Hello U" looks so cute. Great job.

Donna said...

Lately I have been crazy about that peapod green color and with the brown and aqua/blue this card would look lovely in my house!!! :-)

Tara said...

so cute...glad that "u" stuck around long enough to get used! I love this layout but didn't get around to making a card. It will have to go on my to-do's for this week!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Angie, This is soooo cute! I love how you used several pattern papers. Every time I try, I think they do not match!

Laurie said...

cute card Angie!!
thanks for sharing the directions for the flowers.can't wait to try it!
Laurie

Juanita said...

I love this. You have got so many patterns of my favorite DSP here, and it looks so together and perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I love the chipboard accent added in.

Anonymous said...

Super cute love the colors..TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Alex said...

This looks fabulous, I love that chipboard, what a great way to use it!!! Love all the colors too - great job on the sketch, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ann said...

Whew! You are up bright and early today! Another cute card--love the sentiment! :D

Catherine said...

how cute, Angie. And love that you added a mini flower on your chipboard :)

BA said...

Hi Angie!! This is great!!!
have a nice day Ba

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Looks supah creative to me. I love this look. I think I have to case more, because I flip for the gorgeousness of clean & classy like this and can't seem to ever manage it. Beate always rocks it too. Maybe it's genetic, LOL. If I case you, don't be surprised k? :O)

Kathryn said...

WOW -- I love this so much!!
Your cards are always so fabulous! :)

Savitri said...

Awesome awesome... as always! Great card based on the sketch. Love it!! I got a lot of sleep too... but I still want more :)

Crystal said...

Fabulous job with the sketch! Love the sentiment!

Krista said...

Love this one too !! It's awesome !

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I simply love this! The colors and layout are fantastic, but I love how you tied the sentiment in with the chipboard.

Anthonette said...

I'm a few days behind on blog hopping. I didn't get to do Beate's sketch. You rocked it, my dear! I love what you created. This card jumps off the screen.

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, Angie! I love the touches of Baja Breeze and the patterned paper behind the chipboard. Thanks for the inspiration!

Beate said...

Fantastic card! I love how you broke up the rectangle and added the chipboard.
Hugs and smiles

Lisa H. said...

I have missed alot over here. I did this sketch and your card is fabulous! LOVE that paper.

Kerry D-C said...

oh my goodness...this is darling! Love the chipboard!