Wednesday, November 26, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

A few tags...

Thank you to some fabulous ladies that I received tags from recently!


First, I received the Kreativ Blogger award from Chloe at Chloe-Jill Designs and Kathleen at My Happy Place and Brandi at The Squareheaded Stamper. Thank you! If you haven't been there yet, be sure and check out their blogs for some fantastic artwork!



Thank you to Marilyn at Stamp with Marilyn for the I Love You Blog award. She has some really cool flip albums she just posted here that you must check out!


Lastly, I just received from Brooke at Designs by Brooke a challenge tag to post the 4th photo in the 4th folder on your computer. Kind of fun, right? It was fun for her, check out her cute family photo here. Well, my photos are mostly cards! But this one is pretty, it's a door prize (if you made this, let me know so I can give you credit!) that was being offered back at the Splitcoast Arlington Shoebox Swap that I went to in the spring. But I'm glad I did this because I realized I never posted all of my photos from that event, so I uploaded them here on my Webshots page if you want to check them out. They are mostly pics of the beautiful door prizes and a few people (like Jenn, Sharon, and Bev...yes, I'm shamelessly name-dropping!). I posted the cards before here if you want to see those.

I snuck back in to add this Inspiration Award that I received from Brooke at Designs by Brooke and from Megan at Well Dunn Ideas, thank you ladies! I find them both very inspiring as well, so I give it right back to them! I only found Megan a few months ago and I *love* her style, check her out. Also, Brooke co-hosts a Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge blog with the fabulous Sankari, it's very cool, go check it out if you haven't already!


Okay, I'm sneaking in one more time because Amy at Tsurata Designs gave me these two awards. Thank you, Amy, you're so sweet and you know I adore you and your artwork!

If you're reading my blog, I nominate you for these awards too! There is so much awesome talent out there, I know it inspires me everyday! Thank you to all of you stampers and artists out there who share with us everyday!

Thanks ladies for thinking of me! Hugs and happy stamping!

7 comments:

Silli said...

congrats Angie...
I am happy for you???!

Shannan Teubner said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures! I was sooo sick that day, I hardly remember it! :(
BTW, I think either Carole Burrage or Jen del Muro made that cute tray. :) Jen's my guess.

Brooke S said...

I am "Inspired" by you.
Sorry when I came over to tag you again I saw all the others.. This one's not to painful either..

I just couldn't resist I always stop by your blog to look for good ideas.

Hugs
Brooke

Megan said...

Hehe...you are popular! Ok, so funny story, I just got done updating my blog and nominating you for an award and I click over to your blog to tell you and see this post. :) Too funny! :) I guess Brooke and I had the same idea...you are SO SO good though, I check your blog daily! :)

Anonymous said...

You GO Girl!!
Kudos to you ... the most deserving blogger/stamper that I know!

Happy Thanksgiving, darlin' lady!

~amy~ said...

Hmmm...you've been tagged alot...Happy Black Friday Sista...I have something for you on my blog...off to go shopping :)

Anonymous said...

Susan Liles made it :)