Wednesday, July 11, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

You're My Type: thank you





Happy Wednesday! Can't believe another week is slipping by...tick...tock...tick...tock!


During my virtual stamp-a-thon with Cindy last Sunday, we challenged ourselves with this fabulous Retro Sketch #19 and some yummy colors from Design Seeds. I do love the blues and grays! I took a little liberty with the colors and at the last minute I switched from Lucky Limeade to Gumball Green because I wanted to use that dahlia flower. You can see Cindy's card here using the same sketch/colors, but beware, it will blow you away with amazing details!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: You're My Type
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Bashful Blue Textured, Marina Mist Polka Dot Parade & Twitterpated DSP.
Ink: Memento Black.
Accessories: Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon & Dahlia flower, Whisper White & Basic Gray Designer Buttons, Spiral Punch (retired), white perle cotton, Stampin' Dimensionals.


5 comments:

Cindy Major said...

So, so gorgeous! That typewriter is just so full of personality and I love how everything comes together so seamlessly on your card.

Too funny that we didn't use the same sketch! I had not noticed until you pointed it out! I think I referred to my printed sheet instead of going over to their blog, hence my mistake! Oops!

Cindy

Kim Ryden said...

Your card is so cute! It makes me fey sad that I sold this set already. :(

Kim Ryden said...

*feel

Arielle H Gordon said...

Super fun card Angie - I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch!

kathleenh said...

I love how you made these colors come together in your card!