Saturday, July 14, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Embellish Challenge: Tea Party



Happy Saturday! What's everyone up to so far?!

So far I've accomplished making breakfast and this one little not-too-exciting card, and now I feel in need of a nap, hehe! I used the Embellish Tea Party Color Trends Challenge, more great colors from them! Remember a few weeks ago when I was looking for a telephone for their last challenge? Well, while looking for a teacup, of course, I came across lots of different phone stickers, die cuts, etc, ugh! It never fails! 

I ended up going to Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (MDS) to find this Tiny Teacup image. Yes, I used MDS. That is a first. I didn't use it too creatively, mind you, since I only picked the teacup, resized it, assigned the color pink, and printed it, but still, I used it!! I actually bought the teacup file for $1.95. I wish I had bought this one when it was a stamp last year. 

Okay, signing off for now. Stay cool and enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Digital Tiny  Teacup.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White.
Accessories: Washi tape, October Afternoon die cut oval sticker, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text saying sticker, SU Linen Thread & Chocolate Chip button.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like my idea of a perfect day: breakfast, make a card and then a nap. Love it! Cute digital teacup, too!

~amy~ said...

I'm a total napster...I love your card! what a fun digi image!

claudia shadler said...

awesome card, luv the large tea cup and wash tape!

C :)

Ginny said...

I really like how you grounded that awesome teacup with that washi tape! And I would have never thought of adding the sentiment like that, but it's perfect!! Great card!!

kathleenh said...

I really like this card! I love how the teacup looks resting on the oval and the strip of diagonal stripes going across.