Monday, July 23, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays #62: Back In Black



It's CAS-ual Fridays time! Come join us for this week's 
CAS-ual Fridays #62: Back In Black...make a CAS card with a black card base!

You might be the lucky winner of a $20 gift certificate from 
Lil Inker Designs, this week's sponsor! 



When I checked out their website, I couldn't help myself and ordered 
the darling Rainbows and Clouds Die Set. SO cute! 

I wanted to use it in a different way, if possible.
I saw a smiley face.
Because I'm a teacher?! Hmmm.
DH saw only the letter "U".
I bent back the edges.
Sent a pic to a friend, she agreed, smiley face.
She's a teacher too. Hmmm.
What do you think?!

I hope you'll come play along with this week's challenge. The black card bases are fun! 
Check out all the great inspiration from the Girl Fridays and the submissions so far!
I can't wait to see your fantastic take on the challenge!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Finished size: 6 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Stamps: SU Tiny Talk (retired).
Cardstock: SU Basic Black and Real Red polka dot DSP.
Ink: Versamark.
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder (SU Holiday Mini catalog), and Lil Inker Designs Rainbow and Clouds Die Set.



8 comments:

Tascha said...

Hi Angie,
what a great card. For me it´s most of the time difficult to make a card with too much black in it - mine always look too dark but your card is fantastic and I do see a smiling face aswell and I am not a teacher :o)
Have a great day
Tascha

~amy~ said...

now aren't you the clever one...such a fun card!

Christina said...

Very cute! Love that you mixed patterned papers to make your playful smile. :)

Valérie said...

Beautiful smile! ;-) So clever!

kathleenh said...

You have a great eye for thinking outside of the box!

Deanna said...

Love it!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Ill be honest, without the eyes, I don't see a smile. But add eyes and it's perfect!

Bonnie said...

This makes me smile!