Saturday, July 28, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Perfectly Preserved: You're Fantastic




Happy Saturday! Just finished the first week back to work and didn't stamp one night, egads! I did read books, however, so maybe that's the deal...I'll have to choose reading or stamping?! haha!

I loved these fun colors from the Colour Q#147 challenge and paired them with the CASology #3 Fruit challenge. Luckily I had that darling Perfectly Preserved jar set to work with! *smile* 

Now, should I go try to stamp some more or start a new book. Hmmmmmm...

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Perfect Preserved, Perfect Words (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Early Espresso.
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfectly Preserved Framelits dies, Washi tape.



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the white panel popped off the white card base!

Tracey McNeely said...

Angie I love this little jar of pears. Thanks so much for joining us at both the colourQ and CASology.

Sylvia said...

One of my favorite new sets, Angie, I love how you used the pears! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

Monika Reeck said...

Angie this is really bright happy and lovely card..love your Pear and the bottle is a cute idea for putting your pear inside...love the arrangement of your card...AMAZING CAS CARD....good luck with the challenge

I am joining the CASology challenge too my card is number 60 would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so happy if you like to leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

Tascha said...

Hi Angie, I love this card. The jar is so cute and the color combination is just great
Have a great sunday
Kind regards
Tascha

Ardyth said...

Great colours for this fruity creation! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Lynn said...

Oh this is so fabulous! Hoping to get a change to play along this morning...love how you used the gorgeous color combo!

Kara said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love your pear preserves! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

~amy~ said...

You're fantastic:)

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

Melissa said...

How fun is this?! Love those canned pears and I really like those grounding pink lines! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

pamela said...

Oh I really love the jar!!!! And the heart core for the pears is adorable ♥

Deanna said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love it Angie! This is why you are one of my stamping idols! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week:)

Unknown said...

Great card! You are so talented and I love your work. Thanks for the inspiration.

Melissa Tootle

kathleenh said...

I love the clean and simple look of your card. And you used my favorite stamp set(as of right now, anyway!)