Saturday, September 1, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

More Autumn Apparitions


Happy Saturday! I'm so excited about this 3-day weekend, words can't describe!! I've got big, big plans: sleeping, cleaning, grading papers AND stamping!! Whoo! Hoo! I have hit the two week mark with no stamping, so I am sooooo ready! My stash of cards ready for my blog is pretty low now, so thank goodness!

This is another card I made with the new Holiday Mini Autumn Apparitions. I know I said it before, but I just love this set! The Holiday Mini is online now, so you can check it out here.

Thank you so much for all your nice comments recently, even about my classroom! The kids and I survived the first week, and I'm feeling really good about this year.

Okay, I'm off to IHOP, the post office, and the grocery store...fun stuff! Have a super Saturday!

Recipe Stamps: Autumn Apparitions. Card Stock: Staz-On Black, Only Orange, Whisper White. Ink: Basic Black, Only Orange. Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Oval Punch, Crafter's Tool Kit, Black Brads.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Another awesome Halloween card!! I so have to borrow this set! You know how I love Halloween goodness!

Lor

AJ said...

You are going to wear the rubber off of those stamps!! ;)
It's a fun set!

Cute card!! Glad you were able to play!

Tara said...

I didn't get this set...but your making me wish I had!! I may have to break down and get it!! I love how it reminds me of tic-tac-toe!! Cute card!! :)

Nancy Riley said...

Great card, Angie! I can't decide whether I enjoy your stamping creations or your everyday humor more! LOL! I just love hearing about your everyday life (more so than some people) ... I think it's your humor! I'm still cracking up over the student's comment about your hair!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well no wonder you're excited! Pack as much in as you can this weekend! Let me know when you'd like to have a little stampin' fun over here! I'll set it up! Happy weekend! Oh yeah .... More stampin' like this please! Your fans await!

~Bev