Sunday, September 2, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Scrapbook Sunday #3


Schwooo! I made it! Just finished this page in time to quickly shower (still have to get dressed, put on make-up and blow-dry hair!) as I promised dh to go see Stardust at 4:15. This page came together very quickly. My little sister sent me this picture a few years ago in with my birthday card, and I've wanted to scrap it for a long time. It's very special since it's taken with our dad, who was killed in a car accident when I was 12 and she was six.

Definitely had to go for a "retro" feel here. Don't you love my outfit?! How did my Mom let me wear that? And who would have guessed I would end up majoring in Fashion Merchandising in college?! The minute dh saw this he said "What's with the attitude? Why were you copping a 'tude?" So that's where the title comes from.

Okay, off to see Stardust. Anyone else seen it? Let me know what you think! Have a Super Sunday!

Recipe Stamps: Jumbo Outline Alphabet, In the Spotlight, Three For You Punch Box kit. Card Stock: Chocolate Chip Textured 12x12, Night of Navy, Kraft, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Apple Cider DSP. Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic, Night of Navy & Chocolate Chip Craft. Accessories: Versamarker, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4 inch & 1 inch Circle Punch.

7 comments:

Lori said...

This is a beautiful page. Very meaningful indeed. I have some similar pic's of my siblings who had your flare for dressing themselves!

Thanks for sharing this page. I know you will be happy now that it's scrapbooked.

Lor

beate said...

Awesome page! Love it!
I haven't even heard of that movie. Let us know how it was.
Hugs and smiles

Laura W said...

We just saw Stardust this weekend! We (dh and I) both really liked it, so I'm curious to hear what you thought. :) It's had such mixed reviews! (But a warning, if you've read the book by chance, it is TOTALLY different!:)

Lorie said...

You did make it back...and with a really cute page, too!

Jenn D said...

This is a great scrap page. What a great picture to have to scrap.

AJ said...

Fabulous page....love it, and that very cool alpha!! Super layout.
your outfit is a keeper, glad you were able to scrap that special picture.

Sara said...

Great page!
I've got to start joining you on your scrapbook sundays!