Tuesday, September 11, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Pinkness...


Good morning! I found this card to share that I made back in August when I was doing all of those Splitcoast Dare to Get Dirty challenges. I think it was for a sketch challenge and a "pink" challenge, but I could never get a good photograph of it (this is before I actually broke out the camera's instruction manual and asked y'all for advice), so I had never posted it. It is pink, that's for sure!

Okay, running late, working on four hours of sleep after dealing with a very sick dog last night, my poor Nick. Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!


Recipe Stamps: Block Party. Card Stock: Pretty in Pink Textured 12x12, Whisper White, Petals & Paisleys DSP. Ink: Pretty in Pink. Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Pretties Kit, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is great!
I hope that Nick is okay - it's no fun when your baby is sick!

AJ said...

This is a fabulously cute card! LOVE it!!! Sorry your dog is not well...

Jenn D said...

This certainly is pink, but it is so cute! I love that stamp set. I sure hope your dog is feeling better. That always makes for a long night.

Nancy Riley said...

Hope Nick is doing better today??? Love the pink card! Super feminine!

Anonymous said...

This card is precious. Love all the pink!
I've been seeing different posts on scs challenges...I haven't branched out to do these yet (need more than 24hrs in a day).
Your work is always so amazing Angie!
Have a great day.