Saturday, June 30, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Saturday In the Spotlight


Here's one more card with the level 2 hostess set In the Spotlight. I also used a new jumbo wheel called See You Around, it's very fun. I seemed to be on a Blue Bayou kick yesterday, sorry! I'll try to branch out today.

I did give in last week and went ahead and pre-ordered the new Three for You Punch Box, and it arrived yesterday. I may play with that today, but I'm feeling in the mood to scrapbook, so that will be this weekend's challenge: Let's scrapbook something! Post here with links to your pages, or email them to me and I'll post them!

Have a super weekend!

Recipe Stamps: In the Spotlight, See You Around jumbo wheel. Card Stock: Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Certainly Celery Palette O'Prints. Ink: Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate. Accessories: Ice Circle Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals, 1/2 inch Circle Punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, ok! I'm going to have to play with the blue next! What a fun combination you've chosen! (And I'm just going to have to pretend I didn't see your adorable cards with this set now, since I convinced myself that I didn't need any of them.
Soooo cute!