Sunday, June 17, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all the men in our lives! These are my special men: my dad, my grandpa, and my father-in-law. I've been very blessed and send them all lots of love, hugs, and kisses!



Since I forgot to take a picture of the Father's Day cards using Artifacts that I sent, I thought I would share this Artifacts card. I originally made it as a possible entry for the Artisan Award, but I didn't end up using it. Masculine cards are a real challenge for me, I guess because I'm so girly. lol! The "howdy" part raises up and inside it says "= hello in Texan". I tried to put a picture on picture so you could see inside.

I hope you have a good day and the men in your lives let you take a little time to do some stamping!

Recipe Stamps: Artifacts, Size It Up wheel, Fontastic, Typeset Alphabet Lower, Headline Alphabet, Classic Alphabet, Expressive Flexible Phrases. Cardstock: Kraft, Brocade Blue, Ruby Red, Confetti White, Chocolate Chip. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Brocade Blue, White Ink Cartridge. Accessories: Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Natural Hemp, Paper Piercer, Hodgepodge Hardware, Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Very sweet posting of your family men! Happy Father's Day!

Lor