Wednesday, June 6, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

More Christmas in June




I promise I'll cut out some of my other new stamp sets today, but last night I couldn't stop using the new Perfect Presentations Level 2 hostess set! I should have made more than three cards, but I *accidentally* took a 2 1/2 hour nap which seriously cut into my stamping time! These two are pretty simple and easy to reproduce. I will share that I have been inspired to use my All in a Row set (which I've had for 9 months and barely used!) by Beate. She's been using it on her cards lately, and it has really inspired me, so thanks, Beate!

Hope everyone has a Merry Wednesday!

Recipe Stamps: Perfect Presentations, All in a Row. Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Basic Black, & Palette o'Prints paper. Ink:
Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, & Basic Black. Accessories: Black Brads, Black Gingham, Ticket Corner Punch, & Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads.

Recipe Stamps: Perfect Presentations. Card Stock: Ballet Blue, Real Red, Whisper White. Ink: Ballet Blue, Real Red. Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon, 1/16 inch Circle Punch.

2 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey! I just saw that you were an Artisan winner on SCS!!! Congrats! That is so awesome. Keep joining in on our challenges- it's fun to see your take on them.