Tuesday, June 5, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Organizing & Updating




I decided last night I better start going through my stamp sets to make room for new catalog acquisitions. Let's face it, we know there's going to be some! lol! Last year I was so busy (apparently) when the retired list came out, that I just pulled out some sets I was getting rid of, kept the ones I wanted, and didn't really mark or organize anything. After the massive amount of sets that I have retiring this year, I decided I'd better go through them all. Hmmmm, it's not pretty! Look at all those pink retiring stickers from this year! I still need to go through and decide what I *must* keep and what I should try to sell.

The first picture is the main storage inside my studio closet. The next two pictures are from a smaller white cabinet next to my desk where I keep my *newest* stamps and backgrounds. I should say, they are all close to my desk. The closet is right behind the desk, so just wheel around and grab, no need to get up! The only thing I have to get up for lately is my punches, and I need to remedy that!

Yeehaw! The UPS man just arrived with my new catalog pre-order goodies, so I'm off to get started! Will be back soon with new samples to share!

No comments: