Friday, June 8, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Baroque Motifs


I'm a little late posting today...I think it's due to that three hour nap I had! lol! Fortunately I had no naps yesterday so I was able to make a few cards, including this one using the new Baroque Motifs set and matching paper. This is "fancier" than my usual, simple style, so it took me awhile (forever!). The set really is beautiful, though. The swirly background image reminds me of an upscale, more refined version of Doodle This.

I stamped the background piece and the flower pieces on River Rock card stock with chocolate chip craft ink, then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I wish the scan showed it better, but it looks so shiny and smooth, really pretty. The coverage with the craft ink was wonderful. Sometimes it's impossible to get good coverage using the classic inks on the colored card stock, so I'm glad I invested in the craft spots, totally worth the money. This paper pack is beautiful too, I think you're really going to like it.

Here's to a great weekend filled with stamping! I'm going to a crop Saturday night, inky fingers here I come!

Recipe Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Sincere Salutations. Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Old Olive, Brocade Background Designer Series Paper. Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft. Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Ticket Corner Punch, Organdy Ribbon, Ice Rhinestone Circle Brads, 3/4 inch Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals.

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

This card is beautiful, you and Lisa S. are both going to make me buy this set. It's the only thing I didn't buy in the preview catty besides the square rhinestones!!! Just too danged cute. Rose