Thursday, June 7, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

One more snowman...


This is the last Christmas card for awhile, I promise! I did cut out my other stamps yesterday, but I still reached for the snowman when it came time to put ink to paper. I decided to use the Not Quite Navy and Soft Sky on this card, but it was looking a little too plain (even dh agreed). The polka dot scrap was nearby so I tried it on a lark, and I really liked it! I've never put Lavendar Lace with Not Quite Navy before. I was feeling really proud of myself for finding a great new color combo and decided to look at the SU Color Coach to see if they ever thought of it. Sure enough, it was there. Doh! Note to self: check that Color Coach more often!

The good news, I started on a card when I got home from school today using the Baroque set. Then the phone rang, I answered it, and since the phone is setting right by the computer...you know how that goes...you can easily get sucked away! I'm heading back to finish it now...as long as the phone doesn't ring, or I don't get any emails or pms, or I don't get hungry...lol!

Recipe Stamps: Perfect Presentations. Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Lavendar Lace, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Palette O'Prints. Ink: Not Quite Navy. Accessories: Prep School Ribbon, Ice Rhinestone Circle Brads, 3/4 inch Circle Punch.

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

Love you snowman!!! I love Christmas sets too and who doesn't adore snowmen?