Sunday, July 15, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Stamping and Sleeping

Greetings! I've been stamping (and sleeping) a lot at my parent's house in Missouri! Why is a nap always SO good at your parent's house?! We worked hard at getting ready for and having the garage sale, but now we're kicking back. I sold...errrr, traded...some of my cards and clippies for other merchandise. I'm going to take a picture of my *real* treasure and post that later though. Let's just say I can't take it back with me on Southwest Airlines; it will have to wait for one of those trips back when we drive. Yeah, my Dad is real excited about storing it for me! lol!

Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to. My big new order of stamps arrived in Dallas on Thursday, and dh was so good to repackage them (because the UPS box had fallen apart) and 2-day air them to me in Missouri. Is he a keeper or what?! I used some of Mom's red ric-rac on this card.


Still playing with the So Happy set, love it!

LOVE this new Priceless set and coordinating wheel! Taffeta ribbon, yummy! Basic gray card stock and ink, the bomb!

Lastly, just a friendly neighborhood deer in the front yard here! The picture didn't turn out great because it was taken through the glass door. The minute I opened the door, he took off. I really find it scary being in the country, but there are some pretty parts!



Hope everyone had a great weekend! TTFN!

No comments: