Friday, July 27, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Birthday Goodies from Lori Franklin!


Since I'm away at the Stampin' Up! Convention, I thought this would be a great time to show you some of the fabulous birthday cards I received last week! My friend Lori Franklin made me this "A"mazing card! She knows blue is my favorite color, and I just adore the Doodles. We took a class with Elsie Flannigan last year, and we've been doodle crazy every since! Thanks for the great card, Lori!


Lori also made me this fabulous, personalized book for me!! It's so to die for!! She got a box of these amazing stamps awhile back, and I was green with envy. I feel so special since she used a boatload of them on this project for me! She used Modge Podge to apply them and make a nice protective covering over the book. Don't you love the chipboard letters too, all mixed up like that?! I have to think of something pretty special for this book...maybe pictures of all my great friends, like Lori?!

No comments: