Tuesday, July 24, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

July Stamp Club Projects


Finally got around to photographing the July Stamp Club projects, but the light wasn't very good, sorry about that! We made a photo wallet and a large clippie. I believe the photo wallet was first taught at Stampin' Up! Leadership this year, but I think it had little envelopes with cards that pulled out of them. I have seen many great versions/takes on this project. I searched at Splitcoast and found all of these you can see here.

For my version, I used the new textured 12 x 12 Blue Bayou card stock, cutting it to 4 x 12. I then scored every 3 1/4 inches, so score at 3 1/4, 6 1/2, and 9 3/4. The smaller leftover part will be the flap.

For the inside pieces, I cut the Soft Sky, Rose Red, and Basic Gray to 3 x 7 1/2 and scored them at 3 3/4. They open up so that you can put photos inside. It really is a fun and easy project!

Recipe Stamps: Priceless, Totally Tabs, It's All Good, So Swirly wheel. Card Stock: Blue Bayou Textured 12 x 12, Soft Sky, Rose Red, Basic Gray, Rose Red & Soft Sky Designer Series Prints Paper. Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Rose Red, Basic Gray. Accessories: Colored Brads, Jumbo Pewter Eyelet, Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Sherbert Ribbon Originals, Crafter's Tool Kit, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Tab Punch.

2 comments:

AJ said...

Ugh~ I am trying to avoid buying any more stamps...YOUR Not helping!!! *love* this wallet!! fabulous!

Tandra said...

Oh man Angie this wallet is fabulous!!! LOVE the color scheme! ( I still have too many of the 'kits' SU sold us demos last year!!) I am struggling with Priceless, so I love to see sample with it!!