Tuesday, July 17, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Dilly-Dally It's a Boy


I'm still loving this Dilly-Dally set and the precious paper Cutie Pie. I had the idea to make the "rolling green hills" with the paper. The whole thing didn't turn out quite like I planned, but I gave up and moved on. Shortly afterwards a lady came by Mom's house to drop off a quilt to be quilted, and she bought this card and a few others! So I snapped a quick picture before she took off.

We did some shopping at the outlet mall yesterday, and I had my first Starbucks in about 6 days. Schwooo! It tasted good! Last night I finally finished my first set of convention swap cards...only 24 of those. I can't make many more than that, I get too tired of the same design. Need to get more done today.

Have a happy Tuesday!

Recipe Stamps: Dilly-Dally, So Many Savings Hostess. Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black, Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper. Ink: Staz-On Black. Accessories: Bashful Blue Brads & Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8 inch Circle Punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card.
See you soon:) Almost a week to go!