Monday, July 16, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Play Date Cafe #140: You're Amazing




Happy Monday! 

Popping in to share this card for The Play Date Cafe Challenge #140! Aren't these colors fabby?! I wouldn't mind an island beach house like that pic on the bottom!

I better skedaddle, need to get a few household chores done before my new Stampin' Up! order arrives, hehe! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: You're Amazing.
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, World Spectacular dsp.
Ink: Island Indigo.
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelits, Island Indigo Twine, Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-Way Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals.


9 comments:

Lori said...

I do love these colors!!! Your card is AMAziNG!!!

Hugs!
Lor

Cindy Major said...

Wow, what an amazing design! Love the small die-cut nestled in the big one used as a window. So clever!!

~amy~ said...

super awesome job on the colors...your card is perfect-o!

barb mann said...

Great card Angie - Love the dimension!

Jinny Newlin said...

Gorgeous use of the color story, Angie! LOVE those fabulous pom-poms! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

curlyqmosaics said...

I love this card! Truly a work of art! :)

kathleenh said...

Ooh, I love how you created a popped up frame on your card!

Tascha said...

Hi Angie,
I just started to take a look at your blog and I just love what you are creating. So many things that I just HAVE to lift :o)
Have a great weekend
Tascha

Linda Callahan said...

Ummm You are Amazing!!! Super cute!