Friday, July 20, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Owl Occasions: Party




More cute owls! I spent yesterday crafting with some friends at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie and this is one of the cards I whipped up. Well, mostly whipped up. I had to wait until I got home to add the black ribbon and complete the final assembly! You know how it's hard to pack EVERYTHING you own and might need when you stamp away from home, right?!


The other day I posted this card that I had thought I was making for the Colour Q #146 challenge, but I had forgotten the Kraft. So, I tried again! hehe!


Enjoy your Friday and hold your loved ones close. I think we're all reeling from the shooting in Colorado, so hard to understand. Thoughts and prayers with those families.


Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!




Recipe
Stamps: Owl Occasions (Holiday Mini Catalog).
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Summer Smooches & Orchard Harvest (Holiday Mini Catalog) DSP.
Accessories: 5/8" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so cute!!! I think I need that owl stamp!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Hello Angie, just dropping by to thank you for stopping by my blog and suggesting that I enter the CAS_UAL Fridays Back in Black. I took your advice and joined the fun.
By the way what a cute card! Love that owl stamp.

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Angie, I love your owls! Thanks for sharing your card this week at the ColourQ.

~amy~ said...

p a r t y t i m e!!!!!

Love it.

Unknown said...

Oh, I hate packing to stamp or scrapbook away from home! I hate the feeling that I might have a really amazing idea that i won't be able to execute! Ha! :) This is so cute, Angie. I love the owls, the banner, and the hint of green woodgrain paper, just fabulous! :) Thanks so much for playing at ColourQ this week! :)

Kristen said...

i'm not a big fan of owls, but i really like yours on this card. nicely done!

Showing bloggy love from ColorQ Challenge
xo, Kristina
Come by and see me sometime!
www.pearlgateway.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you are killing me with all the cute cards you've done with that little owl! Crazy cute - all of them!

Kelly Griglione said...

Who thought an owl could be so versatile?! Love all the fun you've had with him. Holding the banners is a great idea. Super cute card, Angie!

Kelly Griglione said...

Who thought an owl could be so versatile?! Love all the fun you've had with him. Holding the banners is a great idea. Super cute card, Angie!

kathleenh said...

What could be better than this owl? Two owls! I love how you have them holding the banner!