Saturday, July 21, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Owl Occasions: happy birthday




Eeeek! Another owl card! I promise something different tomorrow! :)

This is the first card I made with Owl Occasions when I met friends for a day of papercrafting at The Crafty Scrapper earlier this week. I used the Clean and Simple FTL #199 sketch for this, always a great place to go to get your mojo moving!

Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Owl Occasions.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake.
Ink: Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Staz-on On Brown.
Accessories: Raspberry Ripple Dahlia.



4 comments:

Cindy Major said...

Ooh, I really like that one! The stamping on the kraft cardstock looks awesome!

kathleenh said...

This couldn't be cuter!

~amy~ said...

woot woot for the stacked owlies:)

procrastistamper said...

Hey! I finally got a picture posted of my version of your card (complete with linkback to you):
http://procrastistamper.blogspot.com/2012/09/30-day-gratitude-card-challenge-day-5.html

I also made a digital version :-)