Sunday, July 22, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Cakewalk Thank You




Happy Sunday! It's been way too long since I played along with Jen's fabulous Sketch For You To Try, so that's where I've been playing this afternoon! I used some yummy new Cakewalk by October Afternoon that I picked up at The Crafty Scrapper last week. Sweet!


Hope you are staying cool wherever you are! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!




Recipe
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake, October Afternoon Cakewalk patterned paper.
Accessories: Big Shot, SU Argyle Embossing Folder, Clear & Simple Stamps Lower Case Alphabet Die, Cappuccino baker's thread from The Twinery, die cut sticker and button from October Afternoon's Cakewalk.http://iheart2stamp.com/2012/07/07/july-sketch-for-you-to-try-2/

5 comments:

Joyce said...

What a sweet card. That raccoon is just darling. Just perused your blog a bit, and I am just absolutely in love with all your owl cards. I am always looking for great owl stamps and ideas for owl cards, as I have an owl loving gal I craft for. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tascha said...

Hi Angie,
I just love the way your card looks like. The raccoon is just so sweet and the letters look great.
Have a great start into the new week
Kind regards
Tascha

Cindy Major said...

Aww, adorbs! Love the red/green combo on something non-Chrismasy!

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous color combo - everything pops against the kraft background. That little raccoon is super cute too.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, love how you used this sketch, this is so cute