Thursday, July 19, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Owl Occasions: Thank You





Cute little guy, right?! 

I'm pretty sure I didn't need another owl set, but here he is anyway! 
He'll be available in the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog available August 1. 
He comes with a cute Christmas cap and stockings too! :)


I used the Freshly Made Sketches #44 for this one, fell together pretty quickly, 
although I just noticed I didn't put the sentiment in the right place! Doh! Am I disqualified?! *wink*

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Owl Occasions, Itty Bitty Banners.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Early Espresso, Orchard Harvest DSP (Holiday Mini catalog).
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Staz-On Timber Brown.
Accessories: Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Holiday Mini catalog), Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals.



11 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

What a cool Embossing folder Angie. Love how you used it on the kraft.

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super cute card dearie!!!

~amy~ said...

woot woot!

CUTE!!!!

TGIF!!!!

kathleenh said...

Too cute! That owl is pretty hard to resist.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is seriously cute! I love that you used the embossing folder "sideways!" Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

Love, love how you used the wood grain and that little balloon is awesome. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Karmann Watson said...

what stamp set is the owl from i really like this might have to get it for myself

Karmann Watson said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, i hope we get the owl set here in Aus, I really like it, our new catalogue doesn't come out till septemeber

Jen Sannes said...

I am totally digging that owl! Too, too cute. :) Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Cindy Major said...

Hey, Mr. Owl is in!

I added that new doily die to my yard sale order. I'm getting it tomorrow - fingers crossed that it cuts properly. Seeing that yours cut properly gives me hope!

Linda Callahan said...

So not disqualified! Owl-fully cute!