Monday, January 12, 2009

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Loop to Loop Rub-Ons...again!


Happy Monday! I was pretty out of it...creatively speaking...this weekend, so here's a card with some leftover parts from the card down below! lol!

My first "watercolored streaked" square was too small for the original card, so I added a Loop to Loop Rub-On flower on top and punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch. I added the scallop circle behind it from the Pennant Bigz XL die cut with the Big Shot, love that thing! I had made the "Thank You" with the rub-ons also for the card down below, but then didn't use it, so these two parts worked perfectly together.

Have you seen some of the sneak peeks out there from the new Stampin' Up! catalog to be released next Monday, January 19?! Oh my! The new Big Shot stuff and accessories look out of this world!

FYI, you must go see the movie Slumdog Millionaire! DH and I went to see it yesterday at a coworker/friend's recommendation, and it is the best movie we have seen in years (and you know I see quite a few movies, right?!). I also see this morning that it won the 4 Golden Globes it was nominated for, including Best Drama and Best Director.




Okay friends, off to finish getting ready for work! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

Recipe
Stamps: none
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor Paper.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie.
Accessories: Aquapainters, Circle Punches (1 3/4", 1 1/4", 1 3/8"), Loop to Loop Rub-Ons, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Pennant Bigz XL die, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

I've been enjoying your loop to loop projects!!! Happy Monday!

Tina said...

Good "carry through" on the colors! Thanks for noticing the background on my blog ~ Suzy did it! I love it a lot!

Deanna said...

I am lovin what you are doing with the blurred color and a rub on, beautiful!

Tara said...

darling card!! This bundle is one of my all time favorites!! I am already stressing cuz I am running out of the super cute paper!!! :)

Ann said...

Don't ya just love it when a card comes together from scraps?

Can't wait to see the new SU catalog! Haven't seen any peeks yet, though (haven't had the time). I've saved some Christmas $$ so I can splurge if I *need* to. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all of your cards with these rub ons. Keep the ideas coming so when I get mine I can copy all of them. LOL! So cute!

Savitri said...

Very very cute!!! LOVE what you did here despite your no creative juice mode.

Anthonette said...

Gorgeous!!! You are on a serious roll.

We want to see Slumdog Millionaire. I need to get a sitter, since my 5-year can't see it.

Alex said...

I love these rubons and your creations with them have been fabulous!!! This one is gorgeous!! Love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Movies??
You say that we should go to see a movie??? Can you please call my hubby? You remember him ... he's pretty cool ............ but if you told him that a movie date is in order, he might even think it's a good idea!! hhaha

And I just LOVE your creation! How in the world do you do that simplicity stuff???!!!

(((hugs)))
Bev

Anonymous said...

Cute card- love it when you can create something out of the scraps that accumulate!

I totally want to see that movie... maybe i'll get my hubby to agree. Or i'll just kidnap him and make him... that's actually easier.

:D

chloe said...

This is clean and simple at its best! TOTALLY cute!!