Thursday, October 18, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

The Friday Mashup #81




Happy Friday! Time for the Friday Mashup!

I'm back for my 3rd week as the October Guest Designer for the Friday Mashup #81:

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with a "Christmas Ornament".
  2. Or Make a project with some "Sparkle".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Christmas Project with some Sparkle".


I did the whole "mashup" for my card. I flicked some green paint around and topped it with Martha Stewart antique glitter. I dug out an old Stampin' Up! ornament stamp and covered it in the same glitter. Easy peasy! Well, except for the bad glitter spill, ugh! I'll be sparkly for days probably!

I hope you head over to the Friday Mashup and play along with us! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

5 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Just perfect on the kraft card base. Love the silver chunky glitter with the green and white stripes!

Deanna said...

So fun Angie!

Heidi Baks said...

Love your sparkly ornament (and your sparkle too - heehee)!

Tascha said...

Hi Angie,
just love the card. The ribbon is just so beautiful and love the glitter ornament!

Cindy Major said...

Love that big bow and sparkly ornament!