Saturday, October 27, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Friday Mashup #82: I'll Get You My Pretty!



Happy weekend! It's finally fall here, yay!!!

This is my last card as the October guest designer over at the Friday Mashup, kind of sad! I love their challenges! For the Friday Mashup #82:
  1. Make a project with a "Witch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Bleach".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with a "Witch using a Bleach Technique".
I decided to mash it up! I used a Tim Holtz witch stamp, isn't she scary fun?! I bleached out her face, then lightly colored her in with a green pure color pencil from Stampin' Up! (retired). I love how she turned out!

Head over the Friday Mashup now to see what the rest of the girls came up with and to join in on the witchy poo fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!





5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect Halloween card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!

Heidi Baks said...

OMGosh, that witch is scary - LOL! I love your Wizard of Oz reference.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Cute Hallowe'en card!

Lili said...

Awesome card! That witch is so scary, love it!