Friday, October 5, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

the Friday Mashup #79


Happy Friday! I was beyond excited when Holly from the Friday Mashup Challenge blog asked me to be the guest designer for October! I love their fun challenges and how they give you two challenges, with the option to do just one of them, or mash them up together and do both! Then I got this week's amazing graphic and since blue is my favorite color, I was over the moon! *smile*

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:

  1. Make a project with the colors "Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, and Lucky Limeade".
  1. Or Make a project using "Rectangles".
  1. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with the "Color Combination and Rectangles".

As you can see, I went for the "Mash it Up"! I hope you'll come check it out and play with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a super fun card!!!!! congrats on your guestie spot!

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute idea to use the ticket strips! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer.

Deanna said...

Totally love it!

Tascha said...

Hi Angie,
this card proves once again : I love your style and I have to have this stamp and punch!!
Love
Tascha

Amy White said...

What a fabulous way to use these colours with that stamp and punch! Clean and simple, and so effective. Thanks for playing along as our GD this month!

Kelly Griglione said...

Great GD post, Angie! Those tickets are so fun, and look great all lined up like that!

Cindy Major said...

Well, aren't you clever!! What a great way to do this challenge! Love your use of the tickets and the variation of colour :)

Savitri said...

Ok, this is clever!! No wonder they asked you to guest (congrats, btw), you're FAB!

Rita W said...

Amazing card! I'll take a ticket please. :)