Friday, October 12, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

the Friday Mashup #80





Happy Friday! I'm back as the October Guest Designer for the Friday Mashup Challenge blog! And I have a bat guano card for you! hehe! That's what I thought it looked like after I added the black ink splotches! *smile*

I hope you'll play along with the Friday Mashup #80:
  1. Create a card using a sketch
  2. Create a card using the faux washi tape technique
  3. Or mash it up and use both the sketch and the faux washi tape technique!


FYI, if you google "faux washi tape" a bunch of different tutorials will come up. I didn't have the supplies for any of them, so I tried adding scotch tape over a piece of patterned paper. I'm not sure that was the most effective! haha!

I hope you'll come play along! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!




12 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

I love the fringe that you cut at the top and bottom of the card! Such a cute detail!!!

Savitri said...

CUTE!!!!! Love the little spiders!! LOVE the fringes too!!

Unknown said...

Just an adorable card, Angie! Love the bats! :)

~amy~ said...

such an awesome card!

Deanna said...

Love this!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is super cute!!!

claudia shadler said...

really like - bats a hang in'

C :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you crack e up! Love those cute bats!

Heidi Baks said...

Fun strips on the top and bottom! Those splotches... what does your work desk look like now?! :)

Tara Bourgoin said...

Fabulous card! I love those splotches and the little hanging bats :)

Amy White said...

Great Halloween card! Love the fringing you've done on the paper top and bottom... fab idea!

Rita W said...

Awesome card! I love the dangling bats and the embossed dsp!