Thursday, October 25, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays #76: Kraft On




It's CAS-ual Fridays time! Whoo! Hoo! I hope you'll come play along with this week's CFC #76 Kraft On: use kraft on your CAS creation! If you use kraft cardstock a lot, like me, you will love it, although I did choke a little bit at first! haha!

This week's sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! Yay! The challenge winner will receive a CAS-ual Fridays gift certificate so they can choose the stamps of their choice from this release or next month's release! 

And the exciting part...CAS-ual Fridays Stamps opens for business officially today! Michele is so creative and she's worked so hard on this, I'm super excited for her!  



I used the Big Thanks stamp set for my card. You will love it, such a versatile collection of stamps! I love how you can curve the clear stamps on the block, too, so the "Thanks" sentiment fit on the little banner die cut. For my color inspiration, I used the picture below from the Mini Boden catalog. Yes, I get their catalog just for the color combinations, they are fabulous! If I had a child, I would be broke from wanting to buy the Mini Boden clothes!


Head on over now to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to check out the beautiful cards from the rest of the Girl Fridays! We are a little sad because four of the Girl Fridays...Karolyn, Julie, Stephanie, and Jenny...are saying farewell to the team, boo! hoo! But we'll all still be following them in the blog-o-sphere and maybe they'll still come by and play with us occasionally! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Big Thanks
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, and Summer Starfruit.
Ink: SU Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay.
Accessories: CM Circle Cutter, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Circles #2 Bigz Die, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Early Espresso Button & Baker's Twine.

8 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Love it Angie, what a cool shape! Fun, fun! And I love Mini Boden too ... because they have great clothes for BOYS (which doesn't happen very often.)

Lynn said...

Love the inspiration you used! Awesome not traditional card shape...love it!

~amy~ said...

Now how cute is this?! Love your shaped card from that sweet inspiration photo.

Deanna said...

Perfection friend!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww! This is adorable!

Aileen said...

Love your funky card and where you get your colour inspiration from! x

Cindy Major said...

I love how you translated the picture into a card! Those colours do look awesome together!

I just became an auntie/godmother two weeks ago and knowing how much I enjoy clothes and shopping, this is dangerous territories... ;)