Wednesday, July 21, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Just Believe

Happy Wednesday! Yes, the posted time is correct, and I am up! No, really, it's true! I'm off to a teacher workshop I signed up for back in May. Teacher thoughts are slowly starting to creep back in my head. I ordered two books from Amazon earlier this week, this one and this one, in case you're interested. I'll let you know what I think after reading.


In the meantime, here's a little card I made with the new SU set Just Believe. The SU Convention starts today and this is one of the sets that all attendees will be receiving. It seems like it will be a popular set. Have you seen it? Do you like it?


By the way, have you seen this free class, being offered here? I signed up the other day, can't wait to play with some new flowers and crepe paper!



Okay, gotta dash! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps:
Just Believe, Great Friend
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Greenhouse Gala DSP.
Ink: Basic Gray, Staz On Black, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Matchbox Bigz XL Die, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, White Satin Ribbon, So Saffron & Pretty in Pink designer buttons, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals.

16 comments:

Courtney K said...

love the green with the yellow & gray. i'm totally going to have to remember this color combo!!

and i refuse to think of school until august!! our middle school faculty is reading Drive by Daniel Pink as our required summer reading. i totally need to get on that.

Jenn Diercks said...

This card is fabulous. I love the colors, layout and everything! The books look like something I'd pick up to read. I'd love to hear how you like them. I have a year before I head back to teaching. I'm waiting for Evan to be in school full time. Thanks for the class link!

Barbara said...

I love the grey and yellow together with the green and pop of pink! What a pretty card!

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous card sista!!!

Kelli said...

Not a colour combo I would have thought to use, but it's lovely!

Winter said...

Oh My Gosh! I love this card! The colors are AMAZING! Have fun at the teacher's workshop! :)

MEL said...

What a stunning card! I can't wait to order that set. ;)

Traveling Mama said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love the colors and the textures! Hope your workshop goes well! Hugs!

Savitri said...

Love the colors and that embossing folder looks awesome!! Have fun at the workshop. Learn lots so that you can get them 2nd graders excited next fall!!

Silli said...

Very pretty, love the dp, love the colors...wonderful details...HUGs and sunshine...;-)

kathleenh said...

I ordered this stamp set with my free SAB rewards because everyone was talking about it on SCS. Yep,I caved to peer pressure! lol!

I love the muted colors, the tag and how you did the greeting with buttons. It's a very Angie card!

Juanita said...

I just love this. The colors are so fun together {you have such a way with color combos} and you really did work that elegant image and have your way with it?

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is all types of awesome!!!!!

claudia shadler said...

Angie, this card is gorgeous! I luv that set, I've gotta save for it, hehe! What a stunning card! Luv the colors and may I ask...is that a punch you used to punch out the label?

Hugs
C

Cindy Lee said...

I just love this card, Angie! From the colors to the textures! Great card!

Deanna said...

Love love love this!