Sunday, July 4, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Happy 4th of July!






I hope you're having a wonderful 4th of July!


This post is slightly recycled...from June 2008...but I got nothin' new! ha! I'm still working furiously...well, not exactly furiously, that's the problem...in cleaning/purging/organizing my craft room. Great progress has been made, I just finished pulling/separating all the retired SU cardstock and adding the new. Schwooo! What a project! Of course, if I didn't save every miniscule scrap of cardstock, it might have been easier! lol!


Okay, better dash, dh is firing up the grill, sort of a late lunch and I'm even going to help cook! Shocker! Don't get too excited, it's just a box mix of pasta salad! heeeee!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

13 comments:

Donna said...

Cute stuff!!! I hope it's not too terribly hot there for your grilling. It's a bit sultry here but hopefully will be tolerable tonight for picnicking and fireworks shooting.

Deanna said...

Love it all Angie!

Courtney K said...

all so fun - i especially love the last card. the star in the middle of the punched out flower is perfect! happy 4th angie!!!

~amy~ said...

2008?!!!!! Wow!!! I love them!!! I'm certain my 2008 schtuff is scary:)

Barbara said...

Well since I missed seeing these in 2008, they are brand new to me! :-) I love these cards and that bag is darling! I am especially in love with your calendar card. That is just stunning!
Barbara

Courtney Baker said...

Hope you had a great dinner. Everything is so cute! Love that bag and card!

Cindy Lee said...

2008??? Are you serious?? It's awesome! Mine would be a disaster.

Kathy Martin said...

What awesome projects! :)

Kelli said...

Those are super cute!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great projects, love the sparkle!

Cindy Major said...

Those projects are all wonderful! Full of great details and oh so pretty! They might be old to you, but they still feel very current. :)

Making the switch to the new catalogue was quite time-consuming this year, wasn't it? I made the switch myself a couple of weeks ago to help me concentrate on what was going to be current in the next catalogue when designing and I was surprised at how long it took me to separate the old cardstock from the new, rearrange the ink pads, the markers, etc. I'm still not fully organized with the retired cardstock. I want to keep it nearby as I like to use my retired papers and will need the matching cardstock to do so. I didn't want to have to buy a new plastic organizer for it either, but I just might have to... I'm still undecided (and the room's a mess).

Happy Fourth of July!
Cindy

Silli said...

What a pretty set Angie...love the colors... Love your work always-

Unknown said...

Awesome Awesome, Angie!!! I really love the "sparkle" card. You are so talented!