Thursday, July 22, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Just Believe with fun, fabric flower!



Happy Thursday! Another summer week is almost gone, yikes! They are going toooooo fast!


Here's a simple little card made with Just Believe again. It's one for the SU Convention display boards, I hope they posted it. I used a little fabric for the flower, which at the time we didn't carry...so then imagine my surprise and excitement when I learned we have 2 new small fabric collections in the upcoming Holiday Mini! Cool, right?! I can't wait to get my hands on them! *imagine mad scientist rubbing her hands together here*


FYI, my workshop was good yesterday. The teacher, Penny Kittle, was amazing! It was more geared toward older students as it turned out, but I still got a lot of wonderful ideas for writing. I think writing is one of the hardest things to teach and really admire all of those writing teachers out there!


I guess that's it for today, I have a little fuzzy brain, ugh! I think I need coffee. Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Just Believe.
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Whisper White.
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo.
Accessories: 1 1/4" (?) Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Big Shot, Texturz Plate, Dimensionals, fabric.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THAT FABRIC FLOWER!!!!! so cool!

Ann said...

Oooh, fabric in the next mini?! Sounds fun! Love this card...so bright and cheery!

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card Miss Lady!!

Cindy Lee said...

Mini fabric?? That's cool! Love yoru card Angie!

Silli said...

Love it muchly..Love the sweet flower! HUGS

Juanita said...

Holy smokes! This is the most amazing card. I love, love, love this color combo. I could totally see that fabric flower on a barette in my DD hair.
I just can not say enough good about this card. I am drooling over it

Cindy Major said...

Ooh, the color combo on this is fa-biou-lus! Great job! I'm kind of curious to see the boards myself to see what they picked and how many samples they put up for each stamp set.

Cindy

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the flower. You're just full of creativity!

kathleenh said...

Love the pink and orange together and the fabric flower is fabby!