Thursday, June 21, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

You Make Me Happy


Yes, I'm cheating! I hadn't posted today, because I had no time to stamp anything new last night. I did, however, finish swaps for one group and get them mailed today. But I hated to miss a day of posting (can you say obsessive-compulsive disorder?), so just decided to share this card. It was the first card I made when I got my new Spring Mini sets. I love this set, You Make Me Happy. I really loved the entire Spring Mini catalog, especially the way everything worked together so nicely. I'm going to have a hard time parting with these sets, which means I may not! lol!

I'm feeling rather ecstatic today because there are now only 4 days of summer school left! Whoo! Hoo! And 2 of those days they will be testing, so those days are easy street! The week started out rough...a cursing incident and a slapping incident...but I've since incorporated contests into every activity and bribed them with prizes, so it's going great now! lol! (As I was rereading this, thought perhaps I should clarify that it was not me who was doing the slapping, or the one getting slapped for that matter!)

Hope you're having a great and slap-free week!

Recipe Stamps: You Make Me Happy. Card Stock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Barely Banana, Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper, & Notations Designer Series Paper. Ink: Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Rose Red, & Pretty in Pink. Accessories: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8 inch Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Stapler.

No comments: