Tuesday, June 5, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Perfect Presentations!


Yes, I realize this is my third post today (yikes!), but I had to share my first pre-order card! I LOVE everything Christmas, so I had to choose this Perfect Presentations Level 2 Hostess set as the one I could pre-order. It was hard, because the Level 2 sets this year are WAY cute! This little snowman makes me so happy! I need to go stamp more. Are my lessons ready for teaching tomorrow? No. Will I be finishing them at midnight? Probably. Will I be grouchy tomorrow morning? Definitely. As my dh says, "Those poor, poor children. Think of the children." But how can I when I have priority stamping to be done?!

Recipe Stamps: Perfect Presentations & All in a Row. Card Stock: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Baroque Burgundy, Whisper White, & Soft Sky Prints Designer Series Paper. Ink: Soft Sky & White Staz-On. Accessories: Prep School Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Paper Piercer, 1/16 inch Circle Punch, Half-Slit Punch.

No comments: