Thursday, June 14, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Lots of Projects


I hope everyone is having a good week! It was not the best day at school yesterday...we had a hair-cutting incident and a glue-stick incident...I'll spare you the details! But the day was saved when I was able to celebrate my friend Robert's birthday with a margarita lunch at Gloria's!

I was busy last weekend coming up with projects for some upcoming stamping events I'm holding. It's so nice to have more free time and be able to offer more events. The above projects we'll making at my Retirement Party (more details available on my Demonstrator Business website). I used some of my favorite retiring stamp sets...some that I'll definitely have trouble parting with...Mixed Bouquet, Tiny Talk, Sew Seasonal, Whimsical Alphabet...boo! hoo!


These are the two projects we'll be making at my monthly Stamp Club gathering (more details available on my Demonstrator Business website). These projects both stemmed from *kits* that I had pre-purchased from SU sooooommmmmeeee time ago...back when I was so busy and thought it would save me time to use some prepackaged kits. Well, I just came across them recently while cleaning out the stamp room, doh! With the catalog changing, I realized I need to use them. I did change the stamp sets and tweak the design a little to work with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippppeeeeeeeeee!!!! You're a genius! I have one of those kits on "stand by" as well ... why???


~Bev