Tuesday, June 5, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Awwwww, yeah....


Okay, I was too excited! I had to come right back and share the picture of my new goodies! Here are the names and descriptions for inquiring minds: new In Colors (left-to-right: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Soft Sky), Ice Rhinestone Circle Brads, Pick A Petal stamp set & matching chipboard, Baroque Motifs stamp set & matching 12x12 double-sided designer series paper, Holidays & Wishes stamp set, Soft Sky 12x12 double-sided designer series paper, Perfect Presentation Level 2 hostess stamp set, and All Occasions Level 3 hostess bundle set (2 wheels & stamp set). It's toooooo good!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ok...this is so exciting and too much all at the same time! I am putting your blog on my favorites (right next to Elsie) as I try and check my blogs almost daily......Congratulations on the new blog and the new box of goodies that have arrived! I can't wait to get to play with them!!!
Lor

Vera Matson said...

Hey Angie! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your blog is great, and I'm so impressed that you are a teacher too! I used to teach middle school and now I teach preschool. I'm bookmarking your blog!

Cute snowman card too!