Friday, January 22, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

With All My Heart


Happy Friday! We made it! I'm afraid I stayed up too late last night, so wish me luck today! ha! I have a teacher workshop on Monday, which I'm looking forward to, but that means having special plans and everything ready to go for a sub on Monday...not so easy, unless I want to go in over the weekend, and I don't! =)


This card uses the With All My Heart set (Spring Occasions Mini Catalog), but it only uses one of the word stamps, so I did feel a little bad neglecting the other poor little stamps in the set. I also used another one of the journaling pieces from The Write Stuff dsp, can you tell I like those?! The little hearts on the circle I punched with the Heart to Heart punch and then attached them to the circle punch with mini glue dots for a little lift.


Okay, guess I better get moving, it's definitely going to be a Starbucks morning. Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Finished Size: 6 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Stamps: With All My Heart.
Cardstock: Bashful Blue Textured, So Saffron, Old Olive, Ruby Red, The Write Stuff & Tall Tales DSP.
Ink: Ruby Red.
Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch, Circle Punches, Big Shot, Pennant Die, Filigree Brad, Bashful Blue Designer Button, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooooooo cute! Thanks goodness for starbucks:)

Ann said...

SO pretty! I always laugh when the kids think I'm taking a "day off"--they have no idea how much work it is getting ready for a sub...it's easier to be there than to be gone! Good luck getting everything ready! :)

fran said...

Cute, cute, cute! And a big yea for Starbucks!

Jenn Diercks said...

I absolutely love this card! It's so cute and I love all of the little details and elements.

Juanita said...

What a great card. I love how you take elements and make a beautiful creation from them.
I am off to pour my giant cup of coffee, too.

JulieHRR said...

So cute--I love this!

Unknown said...

love those tiny popped up hearts, great card! hope you made it through your day without enough sleep. I can hardly handle my own kids with plenty of sleep!!

LeAnne said...

Angie, this is so cute, I had to CASE it! (With credit to you, of course!) Thanks for the inspiration, as always!

Anthonette said...

Oh my goodness, fabulous! I love when you make "tall" cards.