Tuesday, January 5, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

i heart U


Happy Tuesday! I survived back-to-school Monday, although I did have to take a 2 hour nap when I got home! lol!


I really hoped to "stamp" last night, but that didn't happen, so here's another "scrappy" card from the crop Saturday. I used some Sassafrass Lass goodies (that I've been known to hoard) and some super yumm-o ribbon. I think tomorrow starts the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference and then I'll be able to share a lot of samples I made for the display boards using new Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration goodies!


Gotta run, set my alarm wrong...Freudian, perhaps?...luckily dh caught it with just a 15 minute oversleep! Oops! Have a great Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Cardstock: SU Basic Black.
Accessories: Sassafrass Lass sticker and chipboard letters; May Arts ribbon.

11 comments:

Ann said...

LOVE this against the black!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your sassy card Angie!!!!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the pop of colors against the black! :)

Jen said...

oh by angie...LOVE! i love that ribbon...delicious!!

kathleenh said...

I love the black base with the cute Sassafrass elements and yep, that ribbon is yummo!

Juanita said...

love it

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous!! It's been toooo long since I've had time to blog hop, I've missed your stuff!!!! Love this ribbon!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh girl this is way way way cute!

Anthonette said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors against a black card base.

shelly said...

ooh, love the colors on the black! Great card.

Cindy Major said...

That card is awesome!!! Love how you've overlapped the matching colours and that beautiful wide polka dot ribbon! Yummy!

Cindy