Friday, January 15, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Whimsical Words: sweet

Happy Friday! Can I get an "Awww, yeah!"?!


Here is another SU Leadership Conference card (I know you're wondering, what is she going to do when she runs out of these samples to share?! I know I am!) I used the new Sell-a-Bration set Whimsical Words. It's a great set of sentiments. A lot of Big Shot goodies on here with the Top Note die and Simple Letters Alphabet.


Okay, guess I better get moving. I went to a teacher workshop yesterday, Culture and the Brain, and it was outstanding! Can't wait to get back to the kiddos and try some things out on their little brains!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Whimsical Words.
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, and Tall Tales DSP.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive markers.
Accessories: Big Shot, Big Note die, Simple Letters alphabet, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, plain chipboard, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Dimensionals.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE angie...Happy Friday!

Silli said...

Very pretty Angie, love the colors, the big letters are very pretty! Happy friday!

Jenn Diercks said...

Every time you use one of these alphabets it just reminds me of how much I need it. This card is adorable. I love it.

Savitri said...

What a fun fun card!!! Love it and have a wonderful 3-days weekend!!

Juanita said...

Fab ulous.
I am glad you have this stash of conference cards to show us. I have been loving them and they are helping me to think in a new direction.

Kelli said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Did I see this on someone's blog who posted pics of the conference boards? If so, this is the ONE that caught my eye! I love it...and have that Bigz die - woohoo!

Cindy Major said...

So happy the weekend is here as well! I'm still a little tired from my week in Phoenix and I was happy to sleep in this morning.

I really like your use of the Simple Letters alphabet dies on this card!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the big letters! :)